Kirsten H. Mood
Areas of Practice
Litigation and Appellate Law
Local Government Law
Ms. Mood is a graduate of Stanford University and a graduate of the Florida State University College of Law. She joined the firm in 2021 and focuses her practice in the firm’s general governmental, real estate, and litigation practice areas. Prior to joining the firm, she served as Assistant Blueprint Attorney for the Leon County – City of Tallahassee Blueprint Intergovernmental Agency and as Senior Staff Attorney to Justice Peggy A. Quince. Ms. Mood is a member of Leadership Tallahassee Class 39, Tallahassee Women Lawyers, Tallahassee Barristers, and the Florida Supreme Court Historical Society. She also serves on the Boards of Beyond the Pantry and the Friends of the LeRoy Collins Leon County Public Library. Ms. Mood is an agent of Old Republic National Title Insurance Company, qualified to issue title insurance commitments and policies and assist clients with real estate closings.
Prior Professional Experience
- Assistant Blueprint Attorney, Leon County – City of Tallahassee Blueprint Intergovernmental Agency, 2018-2021.
- Senior Staff Attorney to Justice Peggy A. Quince, Florida Supreme Court, 2015-2018.
Professional, Civic & Community Involvement
- The Florida Bar, Member
- The Florida Bar City, County and Local Government Law and Young Lawyers Sections, Member
- The Florida Bar Eminent Domain Committee, Member
- The Florida Bar Continuing Legal Education Committee, Young Lawyers Section Representative, 2015-2018
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Member
- Tallahassee Women Lawyers, Member
- Florida Supreme Court Historical Society, Member
- Tallahassee Barristers, Member
- Leadership Tallahassee, Member, Class 39
- Beyond the Pantry, Board Member
- Friends of the LeRoy Collins Leon County Public Library, Board Member
- J.D., Florida State University College of Law
- B.A., Stanford University