Kirsten H. Mood
Areas of Practice
Litigation and Appellate Law
Local Government Law
Ms. Mood is a graduate of Stanford University and a graduate of the Florida State University College of Law. Ms. Mood joined the firm in 2021 and focuses her practice in the areas of general governmental and litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Mood served as Assistant Blueprint Attorney for the Leon County – City of Tallahassee Blueprint Intergovernmental Agency and as Senior Staff Attorney to Justice Peggy A. Quince. Ms. Mood is a member of Leadership Tallahassee Class 39, Tallahassee Women Lawyers, Tallahassee Barristers, and the Florida Supreme Court Historical Society. Ms. Mood also serves on the Board of Directors for Beyond the Pantry.
Prior Professional Experience
- Assistant Blueprint Attorney, Leon County – City of Tallahassee Blueprint Intergovernmental Agency, 2018-2021.
- Senior Staff Attorney to Justice Peggy A. Quince, Florida Supreme Court, 2015-2018.
Professional, Civic & Community Involvement
- The Florida Bar, Member
- The Florida Bar City, County and Local Government Law and Young Lawyers Sections, Member.
- The Florida Bar Continuing Legal Education Committee, Young Lawyers Section Representative, 2015-2018
- The Florida Bar Eminent Domain Committee, Member 2019-2020
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Member
- Tallahassee Women Lawyers, Member
- Florida Supreme Court Historical Society, Member
- Tallahassee Barristers, Member
- Leadership Tallahassee, Member, Class 39
- Beyond the Pantry, Board Member
- J.D., Florida State University College of Law
- B.A., Stanford University