William D. (Danny) Tyler
Area of Practice
Local Government Law
Special Project Financing
William D. (Danny) Tyler represents counties and municipalities as both Bond Counsel and Disclosure Counsel in public finance transactions.
- Serves as Bond Counsel and Structuring Counsel for public/private partnership transactions.
- Serves as Bond Counsel, Underwriter's Counsel and Trustee's Counsel in community development district financings.
- Provides federal tax advice to the Firm and has acted as special tax counsel to governmental clients in complicated financings.
Professional, Civic & Community Involvement
- Member of the Bars of the States of Florida, District of Columbia, Arkansas and Alabama
- Member of National Association of Bond Lawyers, and Past Member of the Steering Committee of the Bond Attorneys' Workshop
- Frequent speaker at various seminars and frequent panelist at the Bond Attorneys' Workshop on various Federal taxation issues related to public finance
- J.D., The University of Arkansas at Little Rock, with honors, 1976
- B.A., The University of Alabama, 1968
Prior Professional Experience
- Fowler, White, Gillen, Boggs, Villareal and Banker, P.A., Tampa, Florida
- Riddell, Fox, Holroyd & Jackson, P.C., Washington, D.C.