Lynn M. Hoshihara
Areas of Practice
Local Government Law
Litigation and Appellate Law
Land Use and Real Estate Law
Ms. Hoshihara is a cum laude graduate of Florida State University and a graduate of the Florida State University College of Law. Ms. Hoshihara joined the Firm in 2012 where she concentrates her practice in the areas of litigation and appellate law and local governmental law. Ms. Hoshihara provides general representation to clients on litigation, employment issues, tax and finance matters and land use issues. Prior to joining the Firm, Ms. Hoshihara served as Walton County Attorney from 2010 through 2012 and as Staff Attorney for Walton County from 2007 through 2010.
- Member of the firm's Litigation and Appellate Law and Local Government Law practice areas.
- Represents clients before all state courts of the State of Florida.
- Provides general representation to clients on employment issues, tax and finance matters and land use issues.
Prior Professional Experience
- County Attorney for Walton County, Florida, 2010-2012.
- Staff Attorney for Walton County, Florida, 2007-2010.
Professional, Civic & Community Involvement
- The Florida Bar, Member.
- Admitted to practice in all courts of the State of Florida and the United States District Court for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida.
- Member of the City, County and Local Government Law Section of The Florida Bar.
- Serves on Florida Association of County Attorneys Growth Management Committee.
- J.D., Florida State University, College of Law, 2005.
- B.S., Florida State University, cum laude, 2001.