Kerry A. Parsons
Areas of Practice
Litigation and Appellate Law
Land Use and Real Estate Law
Ms. Parsons is a 2008 cum laude graduate of Suffolk University with a bachelors degree in Government and a 2011 graduate of Florida Coastal School of Law. Ms. Parsons joined the Firm in 2015 where she concentrates her practice in the areas of ligation and appellate law. Prior to joining the Firm, Ms. Parsons served as Citrus County Attorney from 2013 through 2014 and as Citrus County Assistant County Attorney from 2011 through 2013.
- Member of the Firm's Litigation and Appellate Law Practice Area.
- Represents clients before all state courts of the State of Florida, the United States District Court for the Middle, Northern and Southern Districts of Florida, the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
- Provides general representation to clients on employment issues, grants and procurement matters, tax and finance matters and land use issues.
- Agent of Old Republic National Title Insurance Company, qualified to issue title insurance commitments and policies and assist clients with real estate closings.
Prior Professional Experience
- County Attorney for Citrus County, Florida, 2013-2014.
- Port Authority Counsel for Citrus County, Florida 2013-2014.
- Assistant County Attorney for Citrus County, Florida, 2011-2013.
Professional, Civic & Community Involvement
- The Florida Bar, Member.
- Admitted to practice in all courts of the State of Florida, the United States District Court for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida, the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court.
- Member of the Environmental and Land Use Law; and City, County and Local Government Law Sections of the Florida Bar.
- Committee member of the Florida Association of County Attorney's Finance & Taxation Committee (2016-present).
- J.D., Florida Coastal School of Law, pro bono honors, 2011.
- B.S., Suffolk University,cum laude, 2008.