Evan J. Rosenthal
Areas of Practice
Local Government Law
Land Use and Real Estate Law
Public Utilities Law
Mr. Rosenthal is a 2008 graduate of the University of Florida with a degree in History and a 2013 cum laude graduate of the Florida State University College of Law. Mr. Rosenthal received a certificate in environmental and land use law with high honors and was also a member of the Florida State University Journal of Land Use and Environmental Law as well as an editor for the Florida State University Law Review. Mr. Rosenthal clerked for the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation and was also a legislative Intern at the Florida House of Representatives. As a member of the Firm, Mr. Rosenthal's practice focuses on local government law, land use and real estate law, and public utilities law.
Professional, Civic & Community Involvement
- The Florida Bar, Member.
- Florida House of Representatives Legislative Intern, Class of 2012.
- J.D., Florida State University, College of Law, cum laude, 2013.
- Certificate in Environmental and Land Use Law, magna cum laude.
- Florida State University Law Review Vol. 40, Article Editor.
- Journal of Land Use and Environmental Law, Member.
- Book Awards in Administrative Law, Environmental Law, and Emerging Issues in Energy Law.
- B.A. University of Florida, 2008.
- Letting the Sunshine In: Protecting Residential Access to Solar Energy in Common Interest Developments, 40 Fl. St. L. Rev. 995 (2013).
- The Trend is Your Friend: Embracing and Incentivizing the Private Sector's Shift Toward Climate Consciousness, 12 Fla. St. U. B. Rev. 175 (2013).
- Rethinking Minimum Parking Requirements, 5 ABA-SEER Smart Growth & Green Building Committee Newsletter 6, June 2012.