Carly J. Schrader
Areas of Practice
Litigation and Appellate Law
Land Use and Real Estate Law
Ms. Schrader is a 2001 summa cum laude graduate of the University of West Florida and a 2005 summa cum laude graduate of the Florida State University College of Law. Ms. Schrader was a member of the Florida State University Law Review and is a member of the Order of the Coif. Ms. Schrader joined the Firm in 2007 where she concentrates her practice in the areas of litigation and appellate law. She is currently a member of the First District Appellate American Inns of Court and Tallahassee Women Lawyers. Prior to joining the Firm, Ms. Schrader was a law clerk for Judge Ricky Polston of the Florida First District Court of Appeal.
- Member of the firm's Litigation and Appellate Law Practice Area.
- Represents clients before all state courts of the State of Florida, the United States District Court for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts, and the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Provides general representation to clients on employment issues, tax and finance matters and land use issues.
Prior Professional Experience
- Law Clerk for Judge Ricky Polston, Florida First District Court of Appeal, 2005-2007.
Professional, Civic & Community Involvement
- Member of the Appellate Practice, and City, County and Local Government Law Sections of the Florida Bar.
- Member of the Tallahassee Women Lawyers.
- Admitted to practice in all courts of the State of Florida, the United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts, and the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
- J.D., Florida State University, summa cum laude, 2005.
- Florida State University Law Review, Associate Editor.
- Member of the Order of the Coif.
- B.A. University of West Florida, summa cum laude, 2001.