Alex J. Fischer
Areas of Practice
Mr. Fischer is a 2015 graduate of the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics and a Bachelor of Science in Psychology. In 2018, Mr. Fischer received his law degree from the Florida State University College of Law. Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Fischer clerked at the Office of the Attorney General and the Rapacke Law Firm. Mr. Fischer joined the Firm in August 2018 and was admitted to the Florida Bar in September 2018. His practice focuses on municipal finance, representing state, county and municipal governments in connection with the financing of affordable housing, government infrastructure, public utility systems, healthcare facilities and various other public facilities.
Professional, Civic & Community Involvement
- The Florida Bar, Member.
- The Florida Bar - Young Lawyers Division Section, Member.
- Access Tallahassee, Member.
- J.D., The Florida State University College of Law, 2018.
- B.A., University of Florida, cum laude, Economics, 2015.
- B.S., University of Florida, cum laude, Psychology, 2015.